Zach Olsons Blog

About me: Zach Olson

Hello everyone, my name is Zach Olson and I am a sophomore here at Morningside. I am from Omaha Nebraska and I went to Millard West High School and spent all four years of high school there. I grew up with my family, my mothers name is Michelle Olson. My dads name is Sean Olson, and I have a 21 year old sister named Kelsey Olson. I have two dogs and two cats when I was living at home. I came to Morningside to play on the mens basketball team, and the position I play is small forward and power forward standing at 6 feet 6 inches tall. My major here at Morningside is marketing and I am also minoring in psychology. Some of my hobbies that I like to do when i’m not doing either school or basketball are playing golf, playing games on my playstation four, hanging out with my friends, and lastly spending time with my family and pets. My favorite teams I like to cheer on are, for college football I cheer for the Iowa Hawkeyes, for college basketball it’s the Creighton Bluejays, for the MLB it’s the Los Angeles Dodgers, and finally for the NFL it’s the Los Angeles Chargers. That’s all I can think about telling you about me and I hope you all enjoy this and getting to know a little bit more about me!