Hi there! My name is Taryn Davidson and I am in my second year here at Morningside.

I originally am from Lawton, Iowa. Lawton is a small town about eight minutes east of Sioux City. After I graduated high school, my family and I moved to Spirit Lake, Iowa. I have two older siblings, one of which is a photographer and the other is in the Air Force.

One of my favorite hobbies is working out. I enjoy both running and lifting but right now I am on a running kick. In my free time, which I do not have much of, I try to get at least a thirty minute workout in. I enjoy keeping myself busy. I have sixteen credit hours this semester and am working two jobs as well.

I am hoping to obtain a better knowledge of journalism from this class, as I am looking to work in the sports media field after I graduate college. I am not sure if I want to do more behind the scenes work or on air work yet. Right now I have a job for Siouxland Sports Insider where I do sports media for high school football, basketball, baseball, and softball. I love every opportunity this job has given me and I hope it will lead me to a college level football job.