de Vega reading for honors

When I read the short story, I was appalled.  I have went through these kinds of situations myself and so, this is not the first time I have heard about this let alone dealt with it.  The drug dude should not have withheld the drug just for profit.  Rather he could still make a profit, but at a REASONABLE price.  Most companies wish they could do ten times the price.  Alas, that is not the case.  So, the drug dude should have realized that and made it a better price at the very least. For instance, not for all of the husband’s money but for half the $1000.  The drug dude would still get his money and survive while the husband gets his wife back.  This would be  better than stealing.  Yet, what is the purpose of laws when it hinders us at these times?  I thoughts were meant to protect human lives…

I admit, they all had some good ideas.  I just couldn’t help it when the boy did a math equation to symbolize moral dilemma. … All I can say is good luck to him.  He’s gonna need it if he truly wants to figure out the real equation of moral dilemmas and whatnot.  Anyway, my response still stayed the same for the most part.   My past experiences were that defining.  In answer to the way the two researchers think I should have answered, I believe they didn’t account for somebody to actually have similar experiences.  Thankfully, my family did not have to go as far.

This entry was posted in Honors. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to de Vega reading for honors

1. Patrick Jane says:

Great article, btw you cand play here Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Crack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRGdSdq2sQE

2. Elise says:

I agree that the whole concept is strange. The government is supposed to help us and laws are supposed to keep us safe, but clearly the story doesn’t allow for that. As citizens, we need to work together to get things done and it can’t all be about the greatest gain. If there was no way around the law, would you still steal? Or let your wife die?

3. Jon Hoaglund says:

This moral dilema was a real situation in your life? How did your family handle this situation? I agree completely that this man in no way was acting morally or for the best interest of everyone involved.

4. Great – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task.

5. Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

6. I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i¡¦m glad to exhibit that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I so much no doubt will make certain to do not omit this web site and give it a look regularly.

7. Great blog article.Much thanks again. Really Great.

8. I’m really loving the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog audience have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?

9. promotop says:

The topic is pretty complicated for a beginner!…

10. seneo.net says:

Great tremendous issues here. I am very satisfied to peer your post. Thanks a lot and i’m having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

11. xtrasize.hu says:

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it’s time to be happy. I have learn this submit and if I may just I want to counsel you some interesting issues or advice. Maybe you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I desire to learn more things about it!

12. cellinea.hu says:

Hello self-same cool net site!! Guy .. Exquisite .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and obtain the feeds also…I am ecstatic to attain several practical in rank acceptably at this time in the submit, we want do not on further strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

13. kkgranit.pl says:

A lot of thanks for your own effort on this website. My mom take interest in going through internet research and it’s really easy to understand why. A number of us learn all regarding the lively form you present sensible solutions by means of your blog and even invigorate participation from visitors on that topic plus our own daughter is always learning a great deal. Have fun with the remaining portion of the year. Your carrying out a glorious job.

14. Good day of the week. Vastly cool site!! Guy .. Outstanding .. Fantastic .. I will bookmark your blog and acquire the feeds additionally…I’m joyful to locate a lot of helpful facts right at this time in the article. Be grateful you for sharing..

15. vigrax.hu says:

Hi, constantly i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the daylight,
    because i like to learn more and more.

16. follixin says:

Have to use gasoline again and you move on to a neighborhood convenience store. They are much lighter weight than a motor cycle and come in several styles and many colors.

17. ibright says:

Detailed send would it ensue OK rider i linkage this on my site? Thanks

18. untoxin.hu says:

There is perceptibly a bundle to know about this. I consider you made various good points in features also.

19. HURRAY! can’t balladeer. by virtue of himself by what name highly.

20. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content available for you? I wouldn’t mind composing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome site!

21. opiniarka says:

I simply wished to appreciate you all over again. I am not sure the things that I would’ve done in the absence of the ways documented by you on this subject. Previously it was a real hard problem for me, however , understanding the specialised technique you treated that took me to weep over gladness. Extremely grateful for the support and then have high hopes you find out what a powerful job you happen to be undertaking training the others by way of your webblog. I’m certain you have never met any of us.

22. I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

23. I truly wanted to jot down a brief word in order to appreciate you for some of the fantastic secrets you are showing at this site. My considerable internet look up has finally been recognized with high-quality know-how to talk about with my friends and family. I would suppose that we website visitors are undoubtedly fortunate to be in a very good place with very many awesome individuals with insightful pointers. I feel really happy to have come across your web site and look forward to some more brilliant minutes reading here. Thank you once again for a lot of things.