Ugly and/or Abused Animals

I believe the reason that ugly and/or abused animals are easiest to adopt because it possibly makes us feel better for ourselves.  At least, in some cases, it is quite possible.  Otherwise, it could be because the animals simply respond better to their humans or masters because they knew nothing except cruelty and pain.  And then somebody adopts them and they are showered with kindness.  In return, the animals react in unusual ways.  Also, have anyone noticed the commercials for say, Siouxland Humane Society and other similar places?  They tend to show off these kinds of animals so as to create the feeling that they might be euthanized if left for too long.  So, that could be the media coverage.

Well, seeing as black is normally associated with evilness…  Otherwise, I truly don’t know.  Perhaps it’s because trying to find a black pet at night is a royal pain in butt?  That could be a reason.  Otherwise I do not know.

This entry was posted in Honors. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Ugly and/or Abused Animals

1. Brenda says:

Why would we feel better about ourselves by adopting an abused/neglected pet? What might that say about our personalities?

2. Samson says:

have you ever noticed that sometimes most of the dogs/cats shown on those commercials are usually black.

3. Drew says:

I see what you mean about feeling better for ourselves. I never really looked at it like that before. I was only thinking about how they seem unloved and need to be loved.

4. Color is an important issue when anyone goes to adopt a pet. But I think, black is not always a neglected one.

5. It is a wonderful event in a spectacular setting. I’m wanting forward to assembly up with aged and new friends there.

6. Hey, you used to write fantastic, but the last several posts have been kinda boring¡K I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just a bit out of track! come on!

7. meble mdd says:

Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would enjoy your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

8. “Wow, great blog.Really looking forward to read more.”

9. seneo says:

Thanks so much for providing individuals with such a brilliant opportunity to read critical reviews from here. It can be very brilliant and jam-packed with a great time for me personally and my office acquaintances to search your web site at the very least thrice weekly to study the new guides you will have. Of course, I am also always contented with your wonderful creative concepts you give. Selected 1 ideas on this page are ultimately the finest I have had.

10. What i do not understood is in truth how you are not really a lot more well-favored than you may be now. You are very intelligent. You understand therefore considerably in terms of this topic, made me for my part imagine it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women aren’t interested until it’s one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. All the time maintain it up!

11. Great goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.

12. Magnificent article I learn some new stuff today. Thanks google for getting me the data I necessary, keep it up.

13. Howdy very cool blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally¡KI am happy to find so many helpful information here in the submit, we’d like develop more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

14. I enjoy you because of your entire efforts on this blog. My aunt really loves engaging in investigation and it’s easy to understand why. We know all regarding the powerful way you produce priceless suggestions through this blog and as well as encourage contribution from the others on this issue then our daughter is actually being taught a whole lot. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the year. Your carrying out a tremendous job.

15. Great info and right to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you people have any thoughts on where to employ some professional writers? Thx 🙂

16. “Say, you got a nice post.Thanks Again. Will read on…”

17. There is noticeably a bundle to learn about this. I suppose you made certain nice points in features also.

18. wibratory says:

Spot on with this write-up, I really think this web site wants way more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read far more, thanks for that info.

19. some times its a pain in the ass to read what website owners wrote but this internet site is very user pleasant! .

20. I just could not depart your website before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard info a person provide for your visitors? Is going to be back often in order to check up on new posts

21. This will likely be really practical for some of your job opportunities I want to do not only with my website but

22. I was just seeking this info for a while. After six hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your site. I wonder what’s the lack of Google strategy that don’t rank this kind of informative websites in top of the list. Generally the top web sites are full of garbage.

23. Just wanna remark that you have a very decent internet site , I like the layout it actually stands out.

24. Thanks for the tips you share through your blog. In addition, several young women which become pregnant don’t even attempt to get medical care insurance because they worry they would not qualify. Although many states now require that insurers give coverage in spite of the pre-existing conditions. Rates on all these guaranteed programs are usually bigger, but when with the high cost of health care it may be your safer route to take to protect one’s financial future.