Cinderella

I don’t know how beauty could interrelate with this movie.  Barely.  The movie is based on the topic of beauty through the plastic surgery process.  It also talks about how some people go completely out of the way to become beautiful, thus beauty.  Other than that, I can’t think of anything else.  Then again, it would help if I watched the movie.  But, I could not find a copy anywhere.  And my parents won’t let me use Netflix.  So, trying to type a decent response is like flying blind.  Anyway, I read a basic summary on Wikipedia and other sites and they listed more of the horror stuff than the beauty because it was the more interesting parts of the movie.  What I mentioned earlier about beauty was found through the articles, just to make it clear.  However, this is bugging me:  how in the flipping WORLD can somebody LIKE watching horror movies?

This entry was posted in Honors. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Cinderella

1. Asohochef says:

Horror Movies, everything is just what the people want, I think some ones loves see the horror and horrible movies on Tv and cinema, but what is the different, actually everything on cine and Tv is taking another way, a poor way and system…

2. Hello there, I discovered your website by the use of Google whilst searching for a related topic, your site came up, it seems great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

3. Miss Talsky says:

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

4. Greetings from Los angeles! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful site!

5. Hello! I’ve been following your website for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the good job!

6. Roslyn Homes says:

Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re working with? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

7. Red Wine and the bottles they come in are quite intriguing.

8. Wonderful post I understand some new things today. Thanks google to acquire me the data I necessary, stick with it.

9. Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by accident, and I’m shocked why this accident didn’t came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

10. cellinea says:

Hiya. Very cool website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally…I am glad to locate a lot of useful information here within the article. Thanks for sharing..

11. I feel goodVery good
    info is usually
    discovered on this
    world wide web
    website.

12. kkgranit says:

Aw, this was a very nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means appear to get one thing done.

13. I hate who ever is considering that shutting down face book is sweet its NOT!

14. You made several fine points there. I did a search on the issue and found a good number of persons will go along with with your blog.

15. follixin.hu says:

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So i’m happy to express that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I so much without a doubt will make sure to don’t overlook this site and provides it a look regularly.

16. untoxin says:

I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this web site. I’m hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own website now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a great example of it.

17. You made several good points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found a good number of folks will go along with with your blog.

18. whoah this blog is wonderful i love studying your posts. Keep up the great paintings! You understand, lots of individuals are searching around for this information, you can help them greatly.

19. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours as of late, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It¡¦s pretty value enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

20. hello!,I love your writing very a lot! proportion we be in contact extra approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that is you! Looking forward to look you.

21. An impressive share, I merely with all this onto a colleague who was simply performing a small analysis within this. And then he the fact is bought me breakfast simply because I uncovered it for him.. smile. So well then, i’ll reword that: Thnx to the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending plenty of time go over this, I’m strongly regarding this and love reading regarding this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, does one mind updating your blog with a lot more details? It truly is highly ideal for me. Massive thumb up in this post!

22. Usually I don’t read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice article.

23. I truly appreciate this post. Ive been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again

24. I think your blog is getting more and more visitors.`:

25. promotop says:

Rattling fantastic info can be found on site . “Every artist was first an amateur.” by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

26. I’ve learn a few excellent stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you set to make this sort of excellent informative web site.

27. Someone necessarily assist to make seriously posts I would state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular submit extraordinary. Excellent process!

28. I do`t see a feedback or the other coordinates from the blog administration!…

29. MMO says:

I went over this website and I conceive you have a lot of good info, saved to my bookmarks (:.

30. I went over this site and I believe you have a lot of superb info, saved to favorites (:.

31. F*ckin’ remarkable issues here. I’m very happy to see your article. Thanks a lot and i’m looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?