Dancing Through Life

a bit of randomness…

Bigger than Elvis?

Filed under: Uncategorized — Nancy at 6:02 pm on Thursday, September 27, 2012

The article I chose for this week is from the huffington post. I am a bit disappointed in the content of the article.

The article develops on the idea that Lil’ Wayne now has more hits on the Billboard’s hot 100 charts at 109 then Elvis Presley who has 108. But randomly in the middle of the article, it says, “Thursday is the rapper’s 30th birthday.” Now, if the article had also described how long it took Presley to get his hits or how old he was, then it would have been relevant. But the article didn’t, so the content didn’t really make sense.

The article also ends on a very strange not. The article is about Lil’ Wayne and Elvis Presley, however the article ends with “The “Glee” cast has the most Hot 100 entries with 204.” The article doesn’t mention anything about anyone else on the charts and makes you think it is just about how Lil’ Wayne is growing bigger then Elvis. I just feel like the content could have been better written. I feel as though someone just tried to write up something random and very quick.

No Comments

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.