Dancing Through Life

a bit of randomness…

Meet Caitlin Casey!!

Filed under: Uncategorized — Nancy at 3:32 am on Thursday, September 6, 2012

NEW LEDE: A Nebraska born junior at Morningside College, reminisces onĀ  her experiences leading to accepting a track scholarship in Sioux City Iowa.

Caitlin Casey is currently a junior at Morningside College. She is majoring in Corporate Communication with a minor in Graphic Design. Caitlin is a member of the track team here at Morningside, where she throws javelin and high jumps. Even though Caitlin is a strong Morningside Mustang, she is really a Nebraska Cornhusker at heart. She grew up in Emerson, Nebraska.

Caitlin, when asked why she chose Morningside for her college, replied, “I have worked with the Track Coach since my junior year of high school, so when graduation came, I knew where to go.” Caitlin also expressed how kind the people were and how the distance from home was just right for her. Currently, in Sioux City, Caitlin works at Gordman’s and in the Business Office on campus.

Her favorite part of Morningside is the track team. They have really become her family over the past view years and she doesn’t know what she would do with out them. The have helped make Morningside her home away from home.

No Comments

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.