Dancing Through Life

a bit of randomness…

Eva vs. Clint

Filed under: Uncategorized — Nancy at 4:17 pm on Thursday, September 6, 2012

As a long time advocate for Latino rights in the United States, Eva Longoria represents at the Democratic National Convention on Thursday.

As a strong democrat myself, I was very interested in this article. The head line “NOT LIKE CLINT” caught my eye, not only because my ex-bf’s name is Clint, but also because I’m a very big fan of Clint Eastwood. The article was well written I believe, by using all of the history of Eva Longoria and how she worked with Obama’s reelection campaign and hearing her view on Romney. I am very interested in celebrities that get involved with politics. I believe celebrities have a duty to represent their party and as taking the responsibility of being a public figure should act like it.

I look up to strong women like Eva Longoria and reading this argument was very interesting to me. However, something that confused me was the last sentence: “The “Desperate Housewives” star recently announced that she’s opening a restaurant in Las Vegas.” This has nothing to do with what the article was about. Nothing what so ever. It was interesting, but I believe it was irrelevant and probably didn’t need to be included in the article.

No Comments

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.