About ME!

What’s up? My name is Niklas Gustav, I am on the left in the picture above and this is my news site.

I am football student-athlete for the Morningside Mustangs, which together with being a business and sports management student, takes up most of my time, but in my free time, I like to hang out with my friends, listen to music, look at and create fashion and watch any kind of sports.

My journey to Morningside College started in Hamburg, Germany, where I was born 23 years ago. It was in Hamburg where I started playing American Football at age 16 and really fell in love with the game. After three years of playing for the Hamburg Blue Devils and two stints with the German national team, my brother Joshka, who you can see on the right in the picture above, and I decided to move to San Bernardino, California in pursuit of an opportunity to play football in college. After attending St. Thomas Aquinas for my senior year, Morningside College recruited me and after visiting the campus, I knew it was the right place for me.

While at Morningside, I did not only enjoy great success on the football field as part of the 2018 NAIA national champion team, but also made lifelong friends and connections as well as many unique and enriching experiencing that were provided to me by the college and the community here at Morningside.

News from my World(s)