Trumps loses in nearly all hypothetical polls: Sore Loser?

Trump has not been pleased with the recent polls and seems he is lashing out after being over looked.

On Wednesday, the president accused pollsters of conspiring with Democrats against him, discounted the polls, and argued respondents had been wrongly swayed by the press. Not only did he attack those working at the polls, but he also had some things to say about Fox News. The president usually showed strong support for Fox News until the news was not in favor of him. Trump claims his polls will increase when he starts campaigning, even though he kicked off his campaign in June and has held campaign-style rallies since his inauguration. Instead of meeting these results head on, instead he turns to his usual tactics and attacks his usual suspects. He would be better off reminding the people sitting on the fence at the polls of his accomplishments in his term as president.

I think that Sean Collins does a great job writing this article and staying objective. For a second toward the end when he mentioned how Trump turned his anger toward the poll workers and the press i though he wouldn’t stay neutral but he recovered and told readers to be reminded of his accomplishments. Collins links a hand full of examples and sources to back up what he is saying. As a reader, i like looking at those articles that are linked to see what they say and if they correlate to what the writer is saying, and it all flowed, made sense, and was easy to read.

Again, I need a link. I may have found the story on Vox.

This story is similar to what I had you do for your first story. It’s a “roundup” of information about polls, and Trump’s reaction. I’m not so sure about the reporter’s objectivity. He is basing the story on assumptions, since it does not seem he has actually spoken to Trump.