WordPress progress

I’ve added SSL support to this wordpress installation so that all log-in and administration activity happens over an encrypted https link.

I’ve also found that once a user logs in to the system they stay logged in when they visit another morningside user blog so they can leave comments and what have you under their normal persona.

So far the system has been pretty straight forward and at this moment I could think that it is a scalable, maintainable system. We’ll see.

3 replies on “WordPress progress”

1. I think that there should be a direct link to a person’s blog or at least to their dashboard from other people’s sites. From this page, I cannot get back to my acct from this page and I want to get there so I can blog about your blog.

1. I agree and I’ve been thinking about what a good way to do this might be. I don’t put a full listing of everyones blog on everyones do I? but at the same time a way to interconnect them seems warranted. Maybe people will just have to manually use the “Links” internet-working tools provided by the WordPress system.