Jennifer Noel

New lead: Morningside College student gets the most for her money. Jennifer Noel is making the most of her college experience.

Jennifer Lynn Noel (pronounced null) was born on November 20th 1990. Jennifer calls Shickley, Nebraska home. Jennifer is the youngest of her siblings. Her brother is 31 and her sister is 27.

Jennifer keeps herself busy at Morningside College by being a member of the Photo Club and the AIGA, which she explained to me is a design club. This Morningside College student plans to TRIPLE major in Graphic Design, Photography, and Advertising.

In the future Jennifer hopes to move to Colorado and open her own business. Jennifer has been dating her current boyfriend Chris Robinson for 2 years. The pair were friends for a year before they started dating.

Jennifer traveled to Europe on a choir trip. They visited seven different countries including: England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, and one other place that she couldn’t put her finger on. When I asked Jennifer why she chose Morningside College she said “Morningside felt like home, I just felt very comfortable here.”