https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/news/golden-retriever-who-saved-arizona-woman-from-snake-bite-named-dog-year/be9oZOPL1FlvaaxrMsueBP/

This story I clicked on because it sounded really cute. This story is newsworthy to others I would think because of the same reasons, it is unusual but adorable. This story features a 6-month old puppy that saved his owner from a snake bite and was awarded the first ever, Milk-Bone Dog of the Year Honor. The audience I would think is dog lovers, and people that enjoy heartwarming news, and millennials. I believe the link to this article was on Reddit, which is a site that many millennials use. I think that the lead was very effective, straight to the point. It was a nice short article with interviews from the dog owner and discussed the Milk-Bone award. I wish they went more in detail of how long they have had the puppy, even though he is only 6-months old, just more backstory about the puppy. I do like that they featured the post from Milk-Bone, to show the award and Todd, the puppy.