Journalist Jadyn

Music Review

April 30, 2021 · No Comments

The new Khaled Khaled album, by no one other than DJ Khaled is actually really good! The album features 14 new songs including bunch of other popular musicians including: Justin Timberlake, Cardi B, Justin Bieber, Postmalone, Drake, and more!

When first coming across the playlist I couldn’t help but notice how every song is titled in all caps. I’m mot sure the significance of this, but I would love to find out more. Also the album cover is an image of Dj Khaled on his knees praying with both of his children on each side of him. I think this goes to represent the importance of Dj Khaled’s family and the praying represents his religious beliefs that are mentioned in the lyrics of the very first song, THANKFUL (feat. Lil Wayne).

When listening to all the songs I found that every single song is sang by a different artist and it’s almost like DJ Khaled was “featured” in his own songs. I think there should almost be more of just his vocals, but in majority of all of his songs it’s other artists that you hear more than him.

Overall I would say my favorite songs in the album are LET IT GO (feat. Justin Bieber and I DID IT (feat. Post Malone, Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Baby, & DaBaby. They are both upbeat and definitely something I could listen to on the daily.

If there is one thing I would say about this album is that it offers a great variety of artists and beats. You can find a song for any kind of mood and I really like that. Overall, I would give this album 4/5 stars!

Categories: Uncategorized