Wait WHAT?

So this week there isn’t going to be a blog because I wasn’t assigned to read anything in particular. I think it’s because I’m going to have a speaker this week, joining my class and sharing his idea or view about a specific event or whatever he so chooses (more than likely math). I’m only saying this because the man is my Stats professor, I don’t think I will be fond of having math as the topic of the group discussion… Because I’m going to be honest. I SUCK AT MATH! Math + Cammy = ? Confusion, Lot’s of questions, and an epic quest to find the right answer. If I could have a choice to go through college without taking any math class or do anything related to math I would. It isn’t because I hate math, it’s just I don’t get it. But oh well, the professor is a cool guy so it might not be THAT bad.

This entry was posted in Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Wait WHAT?

1. Be grateful you for spending time to speak about this, I think strongly about that and delight in reading read more about this topic. Whenever possible, just like you become expertise, do you mind updating your web site with a lot more details? It can be highly great for me. Two thumb up in this article!

2. my ipad have some display problems and i cannot fix the damn thing.

3. Nice information, appreciate it in the author. It really is incomprehensible in my opinion now, but in general, the usefulness and significance makes my head spin. Many thanks and all the best!