Occupying… A Lot of Places!

This weeks reading is basically over strikes that are held all over the world, it’s like an epidemic or something but with a good cause (winks). Clearly, everyone is distressed about the economy and how everyone lacks financial stability. Not a lot of people around the world can support themselves right now because majority are being laid off or if not the can’t get jobs because companies were hiring workers that were willing to work for under minimum wage. It’s understandable to see a bunch of protestors in front of a government official’s home protesting about high taxes or job opportunities especially when the government official is a billionaire and doesn’t have to worry about feeding the family with a low-pay job.

I totally support this movement, I would protest also but I don’t really feel like getting apprehended by cops. I mean the global economy isn’t at its best right now and man does it just suck to be laid off or being told that hey sorry but I’m going to hire someone who is willing to be paid a lot less than what you are requesting. We need to change this, we need to show the world that we are not okay with poverty, lay offs, and people with authority/money to oppress us. The world needs to change and not for the worst either. Hopefully, one day everyone will understand that cornering someone will not make them a bigger person nor a better person, it just makes them a more hateful person. We all need to help each other and make our world a much better place to live in. A world where people aren’t so poor that they die from starvation. (Wow I just got really emotional… whoops)

This entry was posted in Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Occupying… A Lot of Places!

1. I dont know if its just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering problems with your blog. It appears as if some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too This may be a issue with my web browser because Ive had this happen before. Thanks