Impeachment is on the Horizon

This week with new allegations against the Trump administration, Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, announced on Tuesday that she will officially initiate a formal impeachment inquiry against President Trump.

Seeing that this is front page news, the New York Times, has done a good job in covering the ongoing actions of the Democrats and the impeachment process. For my news comment this week I read a NY Times article called, “Nancy Pelosi Announces Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump”.

This is a very information based article that talks about the long process that has gotten Nancy to this point, and what impeachment means to the way Americans view their lives. Considering this is the highest level of action congress can take against a sitting president this is not something Americans should take lightly. I thought the New York Times did a good job in informing their readers what impeachment means for the nation, and why it is necessary after the presidents actions, all while remaining as objective to the topic as possible.

Overall, I enjoyed reading through the article, and it definitely helped me educate myself on the process with an unbiased ear.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/24/us/politics/democrats-impeachment-trump.html

One thought on “Impeachment is on the Horizon

1. An explainer of sorts. Somethig else the NYT has done is start a daily
    briefing that goes out to subscribers. It’s another indication of how
    important this story is.