Thursday, September 20th, 2012...1:47 am

Bra Bandit

Jump to Comments

For this “newsworthy” article I looked at my hometown’s newspaper. I went through the list and this one caught my eye because I thought for sure that this couldn’t be newsworthy. I was right.

More than forty bras were stolen from a local Victoria’s Secret. A worker told deputies that on September 17 she walked by a display and noticed a display of bras and that four of the drawers were empty. She asked another coworker if she saw the bras and she said that they were there fifteen minutes earlier. Each bra were $45.

Now, I believe this could be newsworthy if they caught whoever did this crime on camera or the person was arrested but this was the only information they gave us. It really does not effect anyone except the other local Victoria’s Secret but all they have to do is just call each of the stores and warn them.

• OK, I amend what I said the other day. In this case, since no one has been caught, the main reason for this story’s existence is the fact that bras were stolen. If it had been socks, no story.