Oct 25 2018

Profile Image of Daniel

News Comment #9 – Trump Criticizes the Media as Pipe Bombs Target Democrats and CNN

Posted at 11:28 am under Uncategorized

This has been something we have talked about before in classes when it comes to de-legitimizing the media. This is even worse when it comes from the President of the US. It also shows how much President Trump needs to stroke his ego every now and then especially in the face of potential tragedy.

One of the news values in this story is relevance. Relevance comes up because of how recent this story is happening yesterday. It combines relevance and prevalence with the fact of how prevalent the targets were with the former President and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

In my opinion President Trump needs to know where and when he needs to butt into when it comes to giving his two cents.

One response so far

One Response to “News Comment #9 – Trump Criticizes the Media as Pipe Bombs Target Democrats and CNN”

1. fuglsangon 28 Oct 2018 at 2:01 pm 1

I couldn’t get the link to work; may be singular for my browser. But I get the issues. Prominence and conflist are the major issues with the bombs.

Writing on Sunday, three events, all with the same subject matter, are being rolled into one trend story. Something worth looking at.

Comments RSS