header image

Company Launches Vegan Mac and Cheese

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/grownas-foods-launches-with-flavor-forward-vegan-mac-and-cheese-that-doesnt-disappoint-301691682.html

The news of this story is that GrownAs* company has launched a new completely vegan Mac and Cheese and it is very good. The audience I would assume is for anyone that is vegan or wants to participate in vegan practices. I think that the benefit the reader would get is a little more knowledge on the company GrownAs* because they go into some detail about there company and what they are about.

The benefit to the company is that they will get to the media and let people know that they have a new product out and they are proud of it. They want to promote it because I think that they know Mac and Cheese is a pretty favorable meal and a lot of people will like it.

This story is similar to other stories I have down for this class because it has details and gives information to the reader like most of the stories or articles I have covered. A lot of the articles that we do are very similar.

~ by Christian on .

One Response to “Company Launches Vegan Mac and Cheese”

1. Too many adjectives and adverbs to be published as is. It could be used as a story tip for vegan/plant-based alternatives.