header image

Confidence is Key…

Confidence is something that isn’t just given to you, confidence is something that you pick up on as you grow in knowledge. For Johnny Walls, confidence is something that he says he had at the recent Northwestern game.

“After Story scored that first touchdown, something clicked,” Walls says. “I was on a different level, I knew in order to win that game, it came down to confidence and adversity.” Johnny said that he knew had the confidence within him, getting it fully out of him while dealing with adversity is what really helped his confidence grow.

Having confidence in yourself is a great feeling, especially in Johnny’s situation. “Knowing that I have that confidence within myself, knowing that I have the confidence to guard the best receivers every week really helps me get through the games.”

Keeping a level head and believing in yourself is the perfect combination to have the most confidence in yourself at all times. Johnny has gained much confidence as the season has gone on. “I feel good I ain’t gonna lie, guarding the best receivers or anyone that comes my way, that confidence is on another level, I can guard them.”

For Johnny Walls, confidence has done nothing but improved his game mentally and physically, always believe in yourself.

~ by Christian on .

One Response to “Confidence is Key…”

1. This is nicely done, Christian. You could maybe describe a bit of the touchdown, then how Jonny adjusted. But the quotes are good.

If you tell the story well, you won’t need the last sentence. Readers will already know.