header image

Scotts Impactful Speech

Last night, Stuart Scott gave an impactful speech that left the crowd emotional as he receives his Jimmy V Perseverance award.

Stuart Scott, well-known anchor for ESPN, has been battling cancer for a long time now, but that does not stop him from doing the things he loves and most importantly fighting. Scott gave the world many inspiring stories and quotes about his battle with cancer and this whole experience and even after all the struggles that he has been through, Scott says he isn’t ready to give up yet.

“When you die, that does not mean that you lose to cancer. You beat cancer by how you live, why you live, and the manner in which you live.” It was lines like this that really showed us the journey that Stuart and his whole family have been on and how emotional it has been.

Family seems to be what is driving Stuart to not give up above all things, more specifically his daughters . “Taelor and Sydni, I love you guys more than I will ever be able to express. You two are my heartbeat. I am standing on this stage here tonight because of you.” Stuart finished by thanking ESPN and everyone that he has worked for. Stuart continually shows the world how to never give up and to always strive to be your best, and inspiration to all.

~ by Christian on .

One Response to “Scotts Impactful Speech”

1. The lead is getting close: Stuart Scott gave an impactful speech last night that left the Nokia Center crowd emotional as he received the Jimmy V Perseverance award.

The rest of the organization is OK, but you should include somewhere information on the award.

Paragraphs.