header image

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/22/celtics-ime-udoka-reportedly-facing-suspension-over-relationship-female-staffer/

Boston Celtics Head coach Ime Udoka reported to having an affair with a female staff member of the Celtics and is now facing suspension.

Adrain Wojnarowski reported that Ime was found to having a “consensual intimate relationship with a women who has a role on the Celtics staff.” This type of relationship is a direct violation of Boston’s franchise guidelines.

Udoka could be facing a significant suspension and or fine from the league but as of right now that information is disclosed.

In my opinion, I know that this information just came out last night, however I believe this article leaves a lot of questions unanswered. I would have liked to known how long this has been happening, the potential name of the staff member. I also believe this article could have added a couple more quotes in here as well, quotes possibly from more sports analysts or local Boston reporters.

Given the information that is out right now on this story however, I believe that the article has a direct point of information that it is trying to get across and they accomplish it.

~ by Christian on .

One Response to “News Comment #4”

1. It’s breaking news, Christian. We will be hearing more. I heard about it from the morning shows.