Nancy Seeman

Filed under: Other Assignments — Caitlin at 5:01 am on Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Lead: A Stanton, Nebraska native describes herself as a triple threat here at Morningside College.

I had the pleasure of meeting Nancy Seeman in our very first weeks of school our freshman year of college.  We’ve been friends ever since and this semester we have every single class together.  Nancy is a Junior here at Morningside.  Her major is Corporate Communications and Marketing with a minor in Advertising.   She is originally from Stanton, Nebraska and, like myself, a huge Husker fan.

In Nancy’s words she is a “triple threat”, being involved in dance, theater, and music.  She is one of the captains of the dance team and in her free time she also teaches dance and works at Journeys.  When I asked Nancy why she choose to come to Morningside she replied “This is going to sound kind of cheesy, but it just felt right.”  By far her favorite part about going to school here is the people.  Nancy loves her roommates and her dance team and has made some amazing new friendships that she knows will last a lifetime.

No Comments

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.