Passport: Dream Job (Response to Alex Watters)

School Counselor Needed

Qualifications include:

• Psych. D
  • Experiences with children
  • Recommendations
  • Computer skills

Benefits:

• Health Insurance
  • Flexible Hours
  • Office (materials included)

Job Opening event opens on Sept. 15-22 at Morningside College in the Yockey Room. Pens will be provided. Please attend this event, there will be a wide variety of snacks and beverages to choose from at no cost. (Please note: Event will be closed in the morning on weekends.)

Times:

Sept. 15-22: 10am-7pm

Sept. 16-17: 12pm-8pm

Interviews maybe given on the spot at the job fair. If given an interview, please be prepared to gloss over anything not mention on the resume, possibly any internships or jobs that are related to the job you are applying.

My dream job would be a high school counselor, because I love to help people and help them through life. I would definitely need to go to grad school then hunt down any school that need high school counselors. I do agree with Alex on networking and looking for things to put on my resume for my first year. It would prepare me later and would give me time to focus on other things after freshmen year of college. I mean it wouldn’t look bad if I had done a lot of community service or maybe had ties with some of the people who work in my field of interest. I think it would benefit me and maybe make my chances of getting hired a little hire than if I had no connections at all or if I didn’t do anything worth mentioning. I would do anything to reach my goals, and if it means lots of hard work then I will do it.

7 comments

1. gucci outlets’s avatar

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

2. Barb Masker’s avatar

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. many thanks

3. Dianna Marson’s avatar

Beneficial information. Hope to see far more very good posts in the future.

4. orionsbelt’s avatar

very useful info here

5. Ignacia Revoir’s avatar

oh effectively, Alicia silverstone is matured nowadays but when she was nonetheless younger, she may be the sex symbol of hollywood`

6. Erik Lequire’s avatar

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of info. I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Comments are now closed.