http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF93X8xVbIg&feature=related

Watch this video.  Watch it from start, to finish.

Now, where to begin……..

What the hell!!  Honestly, how can somebody be that hateful and so incredibly horrible!  I have never, in my entire life, heard somebody that insanely stupid.  I can’t even put into words how enraged I am by this woman.  How dare she protest against the men and women who protect us and keep us a free country.  How dare she insult these people who allow her to be this dim witted and let her say what she wants to say.  I know it’s a free country and all, and we all have the right to say what we want.  But there comes a point where some people cross the line.  This woman has more than crossed the line.  She’s completely insulted every single American who has seen that video.  She gives every American a bad name for her insolence.  Here was one of my friend’s suggestions as to how to deal with her,” First, she should be run over by a semi, then she should be shot, then she should be burned at the stake, and lastly, she should be drawn and quartered.”  That would call for her to die 4 times over, and to my friend, he still didn’t think that would be doing her any justice.  So what should be done with this woman?  Post your comments below on how best to handle her.

2 Responses to “How Dare This Woman”

1.   fuglsang Says:

I agree, Cory, and for a while I was actually happy to see Sean Hannity on the right side of something for a change. But it quickly becomes a pointless exchange, and by the end it just seemed like Fox was using this situation as a soapbox and as an opportunity to show how righteous they are.

What to do with her? Colmes makes a good comment: this church is small (so too is the one that wants to burn Korans, about 10 members), mostly the Phelps family. They eat up attention. Without it they wouldn’t exist. I would suggest ignoring her and interviewing instead the motorcyclists who have been acting as guards keeping these morons away from funerals. While that is an infringement on the church’s free expression, there is something called time place and manner restrictions on free speech. There’s no reason they can’t hold their protests a mile down the road from the cemetery.

As an aside: How did you run across the story? It’s kind of old. Did you do a search to see if there are newer stories on the same subject?

2.   Checo Says:

You two are ridiculous.