Random Interviewing

Thinking that it was going to be another normal day of class, we were eventually asked to preform a task. Everyone in the class had to go get two different things from two strangers outside of the library.

This was uncomfortable for most people, but honestly I didn’t mind. The first thing that I had on my list was a doodle. I ran down to the caf because they had not opened the doors yet so I knew people would be trapped and would have to have a conversation with me! I asked James Mualet for to draw me a doodle. The first thing that happened was my pen did not work which put a damper on my plan. Luckily he was very nice and pulled a pen out of his pocket and began to draw. He drew a a funny cartoon smiley face and I asked him why this is what he drew. His response was, “it’s better than a frowny face right?” This made me laugh, then I went to the next thing on my list.

The second object on my list was to find a restaurant recommendation. I talked to someone who was also in the caf named Hunter Aller. I asked him what he would recommend and another girl jumped in and yelled, “HU-HOT!” He said, “hell no” and then he recommended to me, Olive Garden. I told him that I used to work there and then asked him why he chose this place. He said, “They have some good ass bread sticks” and I just laughed and said, “you’re not wrong!”

Then I went back to class and got started.