DO I Know You?

Today there were some faces that I was unfamiliar with one was Jorden Presnall at 5’10 having a temple of a body. Jordan is a Jr here at Morningside University. Jordan is a Business major and is a part of The Varsity Esports Team. Jordan loves to spend his free time catching up on school work and playing games with his friends.

Joran

Jorden struggled his senior year of high school, He was slacking off not staying on top of his grades, and just downright not going to school. when it got to winter break he had to come to terms with his self and his family and what is happening. after the conversations with his parents, they got him the help that he needed. At this point of the year, he was no exception on going to college because of how bad he let his grade get.

Jordan’s parents did not like the fact that he might not go to college so they gave him all their attention to help there son get to college and have a successful life. and Jordan quotes ” When times get rough man you just have to tickle it to death” Means when life gets rough you just have to take it step by step. Jordan now make money in a diffrent way from both gaming and business and planing on graduating early.

Jordan is a great friend to many we’ll that’s at least what his friend said, Gavin does. Gavin also plays for the Morningside esports team. Gavin is a very smart man. Gavin is a math major here at the school and also loves chem.

Gavin spends a lot of his free time with his professors working on labs and experiments. Gavin is still unsure about what he wants to do but he is fully pressuring his dream of esports and top play. Gavin is rather short for his size and he is proud of that he says “the closer I am to the ground the less it hurts when you fall.”

I had a blast with these interviews Both Jordan and Gavin had a great personalities and out going energetic way of life. Glad to meet them.