Blue Bunny Big Fudgesicle’s white wrapper with blue bunnies on it crinkled as it was opened. The fudgesicle was chocolate brown with a light tan popsicle stick sticking out the bottom. It was cold and had frost on the sides of it. It tasted of milk chocolate. The texture was smooth and cold. It reminds me of hot summer days back home. The chocolatey bar leaves a sticky feeling on your hands and around the mouth and leaves a chocolate taste in your mouth after it is gone.

9 Responses to “Fudgesicle”

1.   fuglsang Says:

In this case “my” and “I” are OK, Amber. You know best what you’re experiencing,
    and you can’t necessarily know what I will feel. Sometimes writing to an unspecific
    “you” will work, but it’s better to use a more concrete subject like “students”
    or “children.”

2.   javbtc prime marina shiraishi javp2p sod create Says:

ruri shirota

3.   sexhd gallery milf ethnic hardcore Says:

twistys keira kelly new lingerie woman

4.   sexhd pics gallery electro torments Says:

girlsgotcream girlsgotcream model sexo creamed pussy century

5.   yuki mizutani Says:

japanese junna kojima cherie donloawd video

6.   yespornotube video brazzersnetwork janice griffith monique alexander donminskiy masseuse delavare oprasan Says:

Watch Heather Harris – Brunette Goddess Fucked in the Office and other porn movies on PornPornPorn! Free Porn Videos in HD and Mobile Ready.

7.   yespornotube video officialsarahjessie sarah jessie raceporn milf bbm slut Says:

Amazing porn video Naughty mature slut Mercedes Silver fingers her horny shaved pussy solo for free on SexxXxPorn. Watch the Naughty mature slut Mercedes Silver fingers her horny shaved pussy solo scene featuring Mercedes Silver produced by Karups OW.

8.   uuu.cam live sexchat teen Says:

Spit Cam

9.   wicked wicked model buttock cumshot forced Says:

couplesseduceteens couplesseduceteens model extreme amateurs amerika xxx