Anecdote Piece – Lazy

“Welcome to Sunday NFL Countdown” is what I heard Sunday morning at 11:00 AM when I rolled out of bed. When I rolled out of bed, I took one of the world’s slowest showers, because I had no energy to do anything else. I then go out, put on my Chiefs jersey. And I sat on the couch, not being productive from 11:30 AM to 10:30 PM at night until football was over. I watch the Chiefs vs. 49ers game, the Vikings vs. Bills game, the Cowboys vs. the Seahawks and the Patriots vs. the Lions.  I was so lazy, that I even ordered pizza to the house for both meals because I had a coupon. I was so lazy I didn’t even comb my hair in the morning because I thought it took too much effort. The delivery driver for the pizza even gave me a funny look because it probably looked like I just rolled out of bed. I even hesitated to get up to the bathroom to pee. I only got up when I needed to do something else, like grab my computer or something to drink. I am so lazy that I am even struggling to type this paper the next day, because after yesterday I become accustomed to a certain style of life.

One thought on “Anecdote Piece – Lazy

1. crstaff

Is this laziness or lack of motivation? I AM! amazed at your dedication to the NFL.
    Be aware of verb tenses. You want to be consistent throughout. Don’t switch back and forth between past and present and past perfect, etc.