The article and youtube video was about how the penny has lost its worth. I talks about other countries that have abolished there one cent coin and also how everything is now being rounded to the next 5 cents.

I think that the penny is getting to be useless. Coming from a retail background i do not like having the old ladies come in an count out exact change using pennies or the annoying people that do come in and pay there whole purchase in pennies. The penny as a whole lost its value after it was made out of 95% zinc instead of copper. The only thing that we will really lose is the luck we get when we find a penny heads up on the ground. I think this metal could be used to make something else instead of a coin which has no face value. The only reason that i actually keep pennies is that in the end ill be able to trade it in after i get so much of them. I have noticed another trend when i actually do give change. When it is less then a nickels worth of change most people tell me to keep it. If we lose the penny what will we be able to do with all that metal?

7 Responses to “The Penny”

1.   supplements canada Says:

Thanks a lot for the article post.

2.   Christmas Canon Camera Deals 2012 Says:

The next occasion I read a blog, Im hoping that this doesnt disappoint me around this. Get real, It was my substitute for read, but I really thought youd have some thing fascinating to talk about. All I hear is actually a couple of whining about something you could fix if you werent too busy seeking attention.

3.   Xmas Nikon Camera Deals Says:

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to peer more posts like this.

4.   Christmas Google Nexus Coupons 2012 Says:

Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! Its on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

5.   Christmas Dell Laptop Coupons 2012 Says:

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything similar to this just before. So nice to locate somebody with original thoughts on this subject. realy appreciation for starting this up. this website are some things that is required on the net, an individual with some originality. beneficial purpose of bringing new things towards the web!

6.   soczewki Says:

I appreciate you sharing this content post.Actually thank you! Retain producing.

7.   sähkötupakka Says:

Nice article, thanks for sharing it!