This weeks article was about how the internet is affecting our social lives. It has two different points of view on how the internet is affecting society. The pro is that it is helping us to make more friends and being more social with family and community. The second article talked about how the article before was wrong and that it didnt use the right research so the article came to the wrong conclusions. The second article completed its own research using 8 family’s and it came out with the findings of the internet is harming our friendships. It talks about how we may have more friends but the friendships are not as meaningful .

I think that both of the articles are right. I think it depends on who the people are and what there personality is. I think they both have points that are made. I personally think that the internet helps me to keep in touch with the people im close to. I know everyone im friends with though. I dont meet new friends on the internet i know them all from beforehand. This can be really different for someone else. I have friends that meet other people on the internet and they get close to these friends. I am not sure how close they get but i think it is relative. That is why i believe that everyone is different with using the internet and it affects society differently.

10 Responses to “Society in the Internet”

1.   Spears lover Says:

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you’re interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

2.   Christmas Canon Camera Deals Says:

I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for putting up.

3.   Christmas Canon Camera Deals Says:

Im impressed, I have to admit. Actually rarely will i encounter a blog thats both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you may have hit the nail for the head. Your idea is outstanding the catch is something which too little everyone is speaking intelligently about. We are very happy we stumbled across this within my look for some thing regarding this.

4.   Kindle Fire HD Christmas Deals Says:

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. Ill be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. Ill definitely comeback.

5.   Christmas Galaxy Tab Coupons 2012 Says:

Comfortabl y, the article is really the freshest on this notable topic. I concur with your conclusions and also definitely will eagerly look forward to your incoming updates. Simply saying thanks will certainly not just be acceptable, for the extraordinary lucidity in your writing. I definitely will promptly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any kind of updates. De lightful work and also much success in your business dealings!

6.   Macbook Pro Christmas Coupons Says:

I just added this weblog to my feed reader, great stuff. Cant get enough!

7.   Christmas Sony Camera Coupons 2012 Says:

construction jobs are on the rise again these days because the recession is almost over

8.   Christmas Sony Camera Coupons 2012 Says:

Very informative blog. I especially enjoy content that has to do with beauty and fitness, so its refreshing to me to see what you have here. Keep it up! facial exercises

9.   soczewki Says:

I appreciate you sharing this content post.Actually thank you! Retain producing.

10.   George Delaroca Says:

Generally I don’t read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice article.|