The begginin short story was about a husband, who’s wife was dieing and a inventor who would not sell the money for a cheaper price in order for him to make money. The husband breaks into the inventors store and steals the medicine. The question is should the husband have stolen. I think that if the inventor was smarter he would have sold it for the price and just get paid back over time.Then he would not have had it stolen and would have gotten better publicity. I think that stealing was the husbands only option.

The article talked about how women and men are different in how they view morality and how they solve problems. It talked about how the different sexes mature differently, women more quickly. It showed some of the results of a twenty year experiment on the different sexes and how there views have changed over the years.

I think that different people, especially different sexes, mature at different rates. I think its not just limited to female vs. male. It also should take into consideration living conditions and other factors. I know that not just your sex constitutes how your maturity has grown.  I don’t know what the man should have done. I know that if i was in the situation i would have stolen it or done other things in order to get the medicine. There are other methods of getting the medicine it really depends on how much longer the wife will last. I know that all my male counterparts would think of it in a l=multitude of different ways as i have. That is why I think that its not just what sex you are its also other elements.

8 Responses to “Should the Husband Steal?”

1.   Ferdinand Gholston Says:

Body building can be intense and if you’re body is not fit enough, it could post a threat to your health. If you want to try body-building, learn everything you can about it and decide on the appropriate program for you.

2.   Gamers Cheat Says:

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the superb works guys I’ve added you guys to my personal blogroll.

3.   Assassins Creed 3 Cdkey Generator Says:

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this blog. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you’ve done a very good job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Firefox. Superb Blog!

4.   Christmas Canon Camera Deals Says:

Me gustaría decir lo que una ayuda para encontrar a alguien que sabe realmente lo que son hablar acerca de internet. Definitivamente sabe consejos transmitir un problema a la luz y hacer importantes. Más individuos deben leer y comprender este aspecto de la historia. No puedo considero youre no más común porque tiene sin duda el regalo.

5.   New Year 2013 Nikon Camera Deals Says:

i operate a small computer shop at home and most customers enjoy playing online games,.

6.   Christmas Nikon Camera Deals Says:

Spot on with this writeup, I truly assume this web site needs way more consideration. Ill most likely be again to read rather more, thanks for that info.

7.   soczewki Says:

Very informative blog. I especially enjoy content that has to do with beauty and fitness, so its refreshing to me to see what you have here. Keep it up! facial exercises

8.   iPad for Free? Yes Says:

magnificent submit, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector do not realize this. You should continue your writing. I’m sure, you
    have a great readers’ base already!

Also visit my homepage: iPad for Free? Yes