Barney Joseph held at gunpoint 25 years after father was shot and killed in the same store.

Last night, owner of BJ’s Drug, Barney Joseph, was held at gunpoint by two men in ski masks. 25 years prior his father was shot and killed at the same store.

The unidentified robbers stole $382.65 from the register. Joseph did not feel like he needed to use the gun under the counter. The robbery lasted less than a minute.

When asked about his father, Joseph said “Yes, Dad resisted, I guess. Anyway, they found him shot to death, his own gun in his hand, and a bullet in the store’s ceiling. I’d rather part with my money than my life.”

One thought on “Barney Joseph held at gunpoint 25 years after father was shot and killed in the same store.

Not a WHEN lead:

Barney Joseph, owner of BJ’s Drug,, was held at gunpoint last night by two men in ski masks. 25 years prior his father was shot and killed at the same store.

This is a pretty good start. You have the “news.” You’ve condensed a lot of info in that second graf, though.