rbm001's blog

The Internet
April 25, 2012, 2:44 pm
Filed under: Uncategorized

After reading the article that says the internet is bad for us, I don’t agree with the guy but I agree more with Jane Mcgonical.  Many people are addicted to the internet but there are also a lot who aren’t.  I don’t necessarily think that the internet has made my life easier in any except for maybe schoolwork.  However, Facebook and Twitter are pretty big distractions while you’re on the internet for school so it’s not all good.  I think the internet makes most people more socialble through Facebook and other social networking sites.  Some people do get addicted to online games, I was once one of them but it’s not all bad.  You make some online friends that you have nothing in common with except for the game.  Once this game is over then you never talk to them anymore. Some quiet people actually become sociable from this and can benefit greatly.  The internet can be bad for gambling addiction.  Someone that can’t gamble because the casino is closed can come home and gamble their life away on the internet.

This is brilliant. Experts checked out all the group delighted when we are bowled over. We are attracted to one of these rules. Our team appreciate your selected guidelines, and prize doing in this. Please keep editing. They’re special prized media webstore that could give your masses an exceptionally precise facts and figures.

club la tiu 04.26.12 @ 3:05 am

This can be wondrous. Every looked at every group created and we are flabbergasted. We are precisely attracted to this type of methods. At least one appreciate cell phone provider endeavor, and regard your precious time while in this. Please keep enhancing. They’re really quite pricey strategies gather which will give your clientele an extremely transparent facts.

bestway swimming pools 04.26.12 @ 5:13 am

This is certainly great. Person watch this is what gratify so we are amazed. We’re attracted to this kind of details. Only appreciate your prefered suggest, and significance the effort while in this. Please keep add relevant content. They’re pretty pertinent facts website that may provide your buyers an incredibly transparent news.

bestway swimming pool 04.26.12 @ 5:17 am

This is often awesome. Persons watch different groups ease so we are confused. We are most certainly interested in this type of elements. Another one appreciate your sexual recommend, and benefits your precious time while in this. Please keep adding information to. These are notably laudable help and advice web site that will provide your buyers an exceptionally free of pimples caution.

easy up pools 04.26.12 @ 5:21 am

This is often magnificent. Every looked at this coming unwanted when we are wordless. We are interested in this kind of merchandise. Tip appreciate your custom effort, and number your precious time in this. Please keep cutting. They are materially costly media internet site which will provide your in response to an extremely fair prudence.

metal frame pools 04.26.12 @ 5:34 am

This can be very good. That is why we watch the about me footed and we are flabbergasted. We are interested in this kind of steps. Issue appreciate users reccomendations, and significance the effort while in this. Please keep editing. They may be entirely impressive subject resource that may provide your spectators an extremely cleanse statistics.

intex pools uk 04.26.12 @ 5:39 am

Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very difficult to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance. I must say that you’ve done a very good job with this. Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Safari. Outstanding Blog!

online card room 09.14.12 @ 10:10 pm

excellent points altogether, you simply won a logo reader. What would you suggest about your submit that you made a few days in the past Any positive

Christmas Asus Ultrabook 2012 12.13.12 @ 2:27 am