rbm001's blog

My Favorite Video Game
February 24, 2012, 3:59 pm
Filed under: Uncategorized

My favorite game is currently NBA 2K12 and it has not made me any less social at all.  In fact, I usually play against a real life friend, and depending on the end result of the game, it can make me feel either really good or really mad.  These games against each other are often really heated and whoever loses is going to be mad because we want to win so bad. I usually have to go cool down after a game if I had lost to get my composure back.  Also, our controllers get thrown a lot because of this game and because we are normally so angry.  However, it is my favorite game because it gives you a great feeling when you win, and because you can create your own player and go through the NBA with him.  This is fun because you would never get to do this in real life and it is fun to live in an alternate reality NBA world.

Yeah post thanks! I think your articles are great and want more rbm001's blog. We love anything to do with word games/word play.

Ian Siskey 07.07.12 @ 10:10 am

Hi. best wishes to you and your very nice blog,    

Christmas Canon Camera Deals 11.28.12 @ 7:21 pm

Thanks for this blog post, I enjoyed its content and style. I came across this blog on the internet and today have additional it to my personal favourites list. Ill be certain to arrive again quickly.

2012 Christmas Kindle Fire HD Deals 12.11.12 @ 6:58 pm

ROFL, that thing is so funny. Im heading to share that.

Google Nexus Christmas Coupons 2012 12.12.12 @ 4:20 am

I am frequently to blogging and i also truly appreciate your content regularly. The article has really peaks my interest. I will bookmark your website and keep checking choosing details.

Dell Inspiron Christmas 2012 12.12.12 @ 5:01 pm