Colonel Cain’s Last Stand

December 1, 2011

Herman Cain is the Rocky Balboa of the GOP right now. He keeps getting slammed but no matter how hard he gets hit, no matter how many times he has to get his eyebrow cut, he staggers back up. It’s really impressive for the sheer amount of perseverance involved. I don’t know if Herman Cain had an affair with Ms. White but I wouldn’t be surprised if he had. If you’re the CEO of a company named Godfather’s, you could be operating a heroin smuggling ring out of the back and I wouldn’t be surprised. What’s really interesting about this story, is the spin and second guessing of the media. The comparison to a zombie was my favorite pundit comment. They’ve smelled blood and they are swarming like sharks. They want Herman Cain to flare out in a blaze of shame and moral judgement. But I don’t know if he will. This has been a really weird campaign for Republicans and I don’t know if the rules apply anymore. Pundits screamed the death of Gingrich’s campaign earlier this year and now he’s surging in the polls. (This is also very funny as Gingrich had two affairs, whereas Cain only had one) It will be a sad if Black Walnut cracks. I fear it will just cause the other crazy people in the race to drop out and make the GOP nominations so much more boring.

2 Responses to “Colonel Cain’s Last Stand”

1.   fuglsang said:

Herman may have run into Clubber Lang and Ivan Drago.

I tried discussing this with my Intro class. Dropping out may protect his wife, but it makes him look guilty and deprives voters the opportunity to say, “We don’t care.”

2.   Dell Laptop Christmas Coupons said:

An impressive share, I just now with all this onto a colleague who had been doing a little analysis with this. And he the fact is bought me breakfast simply because I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending some time to discuss this, Im strongly regarding it and really like reading regarding this topic. When possible, as you become expertise, does one mind updating your website with more details It can be highly great for me. Massive thumb up for this short article!