The Horrors of Working in Fast Food

Working in fast food led Justing Sitti straight into a terrible experience. Sitti worked in Fuzzy’s Taco Shop in Village Point, Omaha.

Sitti explained that “The manager was bad”. He mentioned that in his year of working at Fuzzy’s they had a total of 4 managers come and go. They would only last a month and then quit.

When asked why the manager were bad, Sitti said “The manager made no staffing and he didn’t care about the job”. Because the managers did not care about the job they would be overwhelmed and leave. Fuzzy’s Taco Shop is a popular fast food place and lots of people go there. He explained how there would be an hour rush and only two people working at a time.

The lack of management at Fuzzy’s made Sitti’s experience terrible. When asked if he thinks all fast food restaurants are the same he nodded and said “I am never working in fast food again”. He expressed how scarred he was from the experience and regretted his decision in working there.

1 Comment so far

1.   fuglsang on October 2nd, 2022

OK overall, Sinay, though Justin’s quotes aren’t all that unique. I would have maybe asked for more about the boss, just to see if I could get a better quote.

Could you have led with: Working at Fuzzy’s Tacos in Omaha scarred Justin Sitti for life.