Reflection of Article #1

1. Which part of the process for paper #1 did you put the most effort into? Which part of the process do you wish you had spent more time on?
  2. What was the most difficult part of writing this paper?
  3. What was the biggest problem you encountered in writing this paper, and how successful were you in solving that problem?

Answer for 1. I spent a lot of time in the drafting process; finding articles relating to the photography subject and how to put it in an article format. After getting the draft back and seeing and being told the errors, I started over at the beginning again and searched for a new photography based article. This time the subject matter had to be more specific. I learned that the instructions for this assignment had me confused and led me on the wrong path. An example or clearer instructions would have been helpful for me to have done better from the start. I wish that I could redo the drafting process with the knowledge that I know now and the finishing product of the article could have been prepared better.

Answer for 2. The most difficult part about writing this paper was taking the information from the different articles and rewriting them into one. Another situation is finding what is important information and the least important and how to present it in the article when thinking about the inverted pyramid concept.

Answer for 3. The biggest problem was the early confusion on how to properly make this article. After straightening out the assignment, it wasn’t as hard. The minor issues were selecting the right quotes and how to transition them in the article.