mja007's blog

January 11, 2012

What do you think of video games?

Filed under: Uncategorized —— Martin @ 9:50 pm

My fist gaming counsel was the N64 when I was approximately three years old. I began playing Super Mario 64, with much trouble. I had more fun running around the vibrantly colored maps and jumping on little mushroom guys, than trying to complete the storyline by collecting the 120 stars. As I grew up I started evolving in my choice of generas. I started to play Halo: Combat Evolved with my friend who had an Xbox, it was an entirely new style of play, I was hooked! Later that year I bought an Xbox for myself with Halo: CE, at the time I thought the graphics where amazing, they looked so realistic. When Halo 2 came out with multiplayer over Xbox Live things took a turn that would change my life for the worse, no longer did I have to go to a friends house to play with them, no longer did I have to play the campaign over and over again because my friends weren’t home, I had access to online games 24/7 and I loved it! When the Xbox 360 came out I bought it almost immediately, I bought Halo 3 when it came out and it was everything I was expecting and more. In the last two years I have moved from Halo onto  games such as Battlefield, Call of Duty, The Elder scrolls series, Diablo II, Runescape, and others. I love video games for the stories they tell, the experiences you share with your character, and the thrill of the kill. But with the good has also come the bad, I have become detached from society, If I have a video game I don’t need humans interacting with me physically to feel content. Yet with this in mind I will keep playing video games.

8 Responses to “What do you think of video games?”

1.   Jen Says:

The question of whether online games make us more social or less social would be an interesting paper topic. Our second paper is focused on the effects that video games have on us.

2.   Starfall Says:

video game is fun to play specially if it is constructive to you specially in improving your skills and gaining knowledge.

3.   Diablo 3 Says:

Hello there! Fascinating blog! I’m also a usual visitor to your site (whole lot like addict 😛 ) on your website even though I had a challenge. I am just in no way absolutely certain if it is the right site to question, but you have no spam comments. I receive comments day-to-day. Could you help me? Thanks!

4.   Ronny Rieff Says:

I like this web site very much, Its a very nice billet to read and obtain information. “We shall see but a little way if we require to understand what we see.” by Henry David Thoreau.

5.   ios programming Says:

Thanks for sharing this, good post.

6.   New Year 2013 Canon Camera Deals Says:

I discovered your website web site on the search engines and appearance a couple of your early posts. Always keep the excellent operate. I merely extra increase Rss to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you down the road!…

7.   Macbook Pro Christmas 2012 Says:

plastic and storage bins are both great, if i want a more durable storage bins then i would opt for steel storage bins

8.   Sony Camera Christmas Coupons Says:

I ought to appear into this and it would be a difficult job to go over this completely here.

Powered by WordPress WPMU Theme pack by WPMU-DEV.