Is Technology Ruining Society

Technology is always changing, and along with all those changes goes society. We always want the newest, the biggest, the best. It applies to cars, houses, and, now more than ever, technology. I just read an article from Apple yesterday that said they had exceeded their own expectations and sold 35 million Iphones, which was way higher than they had anticipated. 35 MILLION! That is almost 10% of the nation that now has an Iphone. That many people now have the internet, a phone, movie playing device, mini-computer at there fingertips 24 hours a day. Will this ruing society? Personally I don’t think that it will, I just think that it will change it. Will it be better than before? Maybe, but it might ruin it in the long run. I think that as a society we still need to interact with people face to face and not over texts and emails. We are becoming less of a social nation, we would rather text a person and have a full conversation with them instead of calling them to have the same conversation in half the time. If we have a simple question we would rather email a person than remember it and ask them in person. We take the technology for granted, take advantage of it almost. We need to slow down and remember what is important, each other. We need to listen to each other, talk with each other, and interact with each other. That is how we can avoid having technology ruin our society. Going back to basics, seeing people and not screens.

15 Comments so far

1.   club la tiu on April 26th, 2012

This is extraordinary. One particular looked at these tips product and we are stunned. We’re fascinated by this kind of the whole internet marketing thing. Type appreciate your very energy, and treasure doing while in this. Please keep editing. They may be specifically precious contact information lesson that will give your listeners an exceptionally patent tidings.

2.   bestway swimming pools on April 26th, 2012

This is certainly distinctive. Some stare upon that particular written material so we are taken aback. We are precisely fascinated by this type of situations. Among appreciate your very knowledge, and evaluate the effort while in this. Please keep adding information to. They are hugely laudable proof keep that will give your recipient an extremely liberate info.

3.   bestway swimming pool on April 26th, 2012

This is great. Model checked out every single cheerful therefore we are confused. We’re fascinated by this sort of offers. One particular appreciate your instruction, and assess doing in this. Please keep editing. They’re notably precious business-info means that may give your public a very cloudless report.

4.   easy up pools on April 26th, 2012

This is often marvelous. A miami detective checked out tips levels therefore we are astonished. We are precisely curious about one of these the issue. Only appreciate household suggestions, and enjoy doing with this. Please keep control. They are remarkably cherished critical info class that could provide your broadcast an incredibly invisible care.

5.   moshekeke on May 1st, 2012

Lets hope tat the wsd organization detective be good.

6.   Demetrius Agudo on July 24th, 2012

I love to swim on fresh water swimming pools because they are great on the skin. Swimming on saltwater is kinda harsh on the skin. :`”`,

Kind regards
    http://www.foodsupplementdigest.com“>

7.   Jim on July 27th, 2012

I appreciate yor site, I am an over-protective husband and father. I have always been the worry wart. You see so much bad going on. Anytime you turn on the news there always seems to be a horror story of an attack or robbery etc. etc. I insist on my wife and daughters all carrying pepper spray and not being affraid to use it on antone they feel is a danger to them. Good work on getting this information out to folks. Thanks again!

8.   Xmas Nikon Camera Deals on November 29th, 2012

Its rare knowledgeable individuals within this topic, however you sound like do you know what you are talking about! Thanks

9.   Kindle PaperWhite Christmas Deals on December 11th, 2012

This kind of publish appears to get yourself a lot of visitors. How will you acquire traffic to that It provides a great unique twist upon issues. I guess having something traditional or perhaps substantial to give info on is the central aspect.

10.   Galaxy Tab Christmas Deals on December 12th, 2012

Thanks for all your work on this blog. My mother really loves managing research and its easy to understand why. Almost all learn all about the powerful means you deliver good items by means of your blog and therefore encourage response from others about this subject matter then my child is truly studying a lot of things. Take pleasure in the rest of the new year. You are doing a stunning job.

11.   Christmas Dell Inspiron Coupons on December 12th, 2012

Thanks for sharing excellent information. Your web site is so cool. Im impressed by the info that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles.

12.   Theodore on December 18th, 2012

I blog quite often and I truly appreciate your content. The article has truly peaked my interest. I’m going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your Feed too.

13.   Brice on December 18th, 2012

Everything is very open with a clear description of the issues. It was really informative. Your site is extremely helpful. Thank you for sharing!

14.   MacBook Pro Giveaway on January 5th, 2013

I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Very well written.

15.   Dwain Maloff on March 25th, 2013

What reforms are needed in legal education and the legal profession in order to fix it? What are the biggest issues right now? What can and should be done to correct it?.