Palmer Symposium

Today for the Palmer Symposium, I attended the session that was put on by the EDUC 300 class. It was a just a little presentation that was a little over 30 minutes long. All 5 people on the panel were well dressed and looked well prepared. They presented on the education method of “COME IN.” This states 6 different ways that teachers can keep control of their classroom and become a very good educator. In this presentation, 4 of the 6 presenters were very good. The good ones all used all the key points of being a good speaker. They all used excellent eye contact, commanded attention with a strong voice, and had excellent visual aids that went along with their presentation but didn’t read off of them. The other two weren’t bad presenters, but didn’t look as prepared as the other ones. They looked almost like they were over their head by doing the presentation. Overall, I would give a good grade to this presentation. It taught me a valuable teaching technique that will help me a lot in my career. It also showed me how a well thought out presentation can be put together and used in anĀ educationalĀ setting.

7 Comments so far

1.   Best Buy Ad on May 28th, 2012

What i do not understood is actually how you are not actually much more well-liked than you may be right now. You are so intelligent. You realize thus considerably relating to this subject, produced me personally consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. Always maintain it up!

2.   lehmputz on August 6th, 2012

jmh021's blog » Palmer Symposium – gut

3.   fluidsurveys online survey software on August 18th, 2012

This is for AS Psychology.
    Core Studies. Methodology, section B.
    Since the Loftus and Palmer eyewitness testimony study is an experiment that uses films of staged car crashes and two sets of questionnaires, I was wondering what another way of doing this study would be and what effects this alternative approach would have on the study.

I am unsure how to make the study into a case study or an observation, and the details of such.
    Thank you!

4.   Christmas Galaxy Note 2012 on December 12th, 2012

Great blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What host are you using Can I get your affiliate link to your host I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

5.   Maryanna on December 18th, 2012

The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it won’t disappoint me just as much as this particular one. After all, I know it was my choice to read through, but I actually thought you would probably have something useful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention.

6.   Stephan on December 18th, 2012

Very good information. Lucky me I ran across your site by chance (stumbleupon). I have book marked it for later!

7.   Beats by Dre Giveaway on January 5th, 2013

You’re so interesting! I do not think I have read something like this before. So great to discover another person with some original thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with some originality.