How has favorite video game affected me?

My favorite video game is MLB 11 the Show, which I purchased at the same time as one of my friends. When we would play we would be constantly texting and Facebooking each other telling what we did and who we beat, really just trying to one up eachother throughout the whole thing.

This video game made me more social with my friend but I would say less social with other friends because when we would talk about it with them, they would laugh and tell us we needed more to do with our life. I have had this same affect with other video games too, you become more social with the ones you play it will, and less with the ones that don’t.

4 Comments so far

1.   Donny Mondry on March 27th, 2012

drink apple juice or flat coke this will settle you on the inside

2.   iPad Christmas Deals on December 12th, 2012

sometimes you got to taper down on playing too much compter games coz it is quite addictive

3.   Galaxy Tab Christmas Deals on December 12th, 2012

Im really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues A couple of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any advice to help fix this problem

4.   Christmas Galaxy Note Coupons on December 12th, 2012

Getting a issue with the Feed, could you help me