Do people have negative view of gaming?

While hanging out with some friends, we talked about how they viewed gaming and they said that the older generation is the only one that views video games as negative. They said that the only reason that they view it as negative is because they never had the experience of them to base it off of. We believe that they view them negatively because our generation is so into them that all we do is sit on them all day long. We believe that our generation’s brains actually get a work out from our video games. We have to think our way through levels and situations which makes our mind work even when we don’t intend them to be getting a work out. The older generations don’t realize that, they just see us sitting on the gaming systems not doing anything and say that were killing brain cells because we don’t go out and do other things. We think that the only reason that someone from our generation would have a negative view would be because of the lack of physical activity that we get while playing. While our generation is getting working out our minds, we are working out our bodies which causes us to become overweight, which is one of the biggest problems that our generation has. But we decided that is the only reason that someone from our generation could have with video games and not liking them. It’s such a widespread phenomenon that its hard to find anyone who does have a negative view of video games.

7 Comments so far

1.   Levi on January 16th, 2012

I agree with the fact that people of the older generation do not understand why we play video games. They do not understand it because they were not able to be around video games in their day.

2.   Sri Lanka Cricket on February 15th, 2012

very interesting post, and good topic for new creation of my blog. thank you

3.   Dominique Hufton on March 27th, 2012

What is the ultimate way to get rid associated with cellulite? It really depends on your situation, there are medical procedures that are successful and effective but cost a small fortune. There are also effective treatments of which cost nowhere near the maximum amount of but the results are the exact same. The medical operations can prove effective initially but if the same lifestyle habits pursue to cellulite will reappear. That’s why the foremost practical treatment to help cellulite is a combination of three things physical exercise, diet alterations as well as a cellulite cream.

4.   Best Price Coupons on May 28th, 2012

I’m now not positive where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

5.   Jimmie Mullenaux on July 7th, 2012

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

6.   vasdggqwea on August 21st, 2012

You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

7.   Galaxy Tab Christmas Deals on December 12th, 2012

I as well as my pals ended up examining the excellent information and facts found on your web blog while quickly developed an awful feeling I had not expressed respect to the site owner for those secrets. Those guys were as a result stimulated to learn all of them and have now without a doubt been loving those things. Thank you for simply being well considerate and then for obtaining variety of smart issues millions of individuals are really eager to know about. My personal sincere apologies for not saying thanks to you sooner.