Scavenger Hunt

Today, I went on a little scavenger hunt to find two gentlemen who would be willing to have some short conversations with me.

The first person I ran into is Cheyenne Domley. Cheyenne’s original reaction to me was a bit caught off-guard, but given that he wasn’t in a rush to go anywhere he was more than open to talking with me and having me ask a few questions. Cheyenne attends Morningside University as a student and majors in public accounting. Being that in my head accounting majors dress pretty clean, I was surprised to hear what his major was given that he was wearing a red t-shirt and jeans. “Have you seen the newest Conjuring, the Red Door one,” Domley questioned me as I suggested he shoot me some movie recommendations. Personally, I’m not a big scary movie guy, but he seemed genuine and enthusiastic about it so I’ll take his word for it and check it out soon! Overall, Cheyenne was a pretty cool guy based off of the couple minutes we spent talking.

The next person I came across on my scavenger hunt was Justin! His initial reaction was very welcoming, I couldn’t sense that he was any sorts of nervous at all he seemed really calm. Honestly, I knew that he would be a cool laid back guy just based off of what he was wearing. Justin had on a skateboard hat, a fox t-shirt, khaki shorts, and low top skateboard shoes (vans). Since Justin is a sophomore student at Morningside from San Diego, I went on to ask him how he likes it being in the midwest. “It’s a lot more green out here, a lot more vegetation being that San Diego is the desert. Also, snow is interesting. Being out here is the first time I’ve ever really encountered snow.” I think he may have just been being nice because coming from California weather to the midwest would not be interesting to me at all! Justin all says that the people he’s met out here are great and that midwesterners have pretty good hospitality. Lastly, I also asked Justin for a movie recommendation letting him know that I’m into psychological thriller type movies. Justin suggested me to watch the newest Joker movie. He also recommended me to watch Tucker & Dale vs. Evil if I wanted to watch a comedy.

All in all, I had a pleasant experience talking to both of the gentlemen that I bumped into but Justin gave me the more comfortable feel because of his natural ability to be conversational have an overall welcoming vibe about him.

1. WOW! this article it really great i like it

Hey, i found a great site with so many games
    Just click this >>> DetikToto <<<

2. Be aware of those stereotypes, Dayne. Not every accountant where’s a suit. (I assume). And skateboarders aren’t required to be chill.

Speak Your Mind