Make up blog: Just in case…

The article I decided to read was over our beloved country, USA, and the clashing views of how America is exceptional between conservatives and liberals. According to a journalist from CNN, conservatives believe that every country should look up to America as a role model due to our economic status. Moreover, conservatives view our country’s morals and culture superior to other countries; therefore, other countries should accept us and submit to our way of living. Basically, conservatives sees America as the top dog and we are the best the world has ever had; even though they don’t even like our government. As for liberals, they think we are exceptional because of our limited government and constitution. Furthermore, liberals think we should adopt some aspects of foreign countries, well in exchange that they adopt ours, and form a bond.

In the article, it also mentioned both conservatives and liberals’ views towards President Barrack Obama. Conservatives apparently believe that President Obama does not believe our country is exceptional nor is he making it that way. On the other hand, liberals believe he is, and this should sound familiar if you replace conservatives with Republicans and liberals with Democrats. Anyways, Democrats or liberals also believe that we should try to have a tighter bond with the United Nations (UN), such as having the UN decide if the US could use military power to settle something. I personally, like the liberals since I’m a Democrat; however, some of their views I do not like like the permission from the UN, if we are so great why do we need to have permission from others, isn’t that contradictory? I do like the idea of spreading our ideas to other countries, but I would like to have them adapt voluntarily not by coercing them. It’s just unethical to force lesser countries to be like us when they might not want to change.

8 comments

1. Cameron Vore’s avatar

Just what I was looking for, thanks for posting . “Pardon one offense, and you encourage the commission of many.” by Publilius Syrus.

2. Cool Furniture’s avatar

Good website! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day! “A rut is a grave with the ends knocked out.” by Laurence J. Peter.

3. audiobook’s avatar

Merely wanna input that you have a very nice website , I love the design and style it actually stands out.

4. Atlanta SEO Consulting’s avatar

Real nice style and good written content , hardly anything else we need : D.

5. chicago remodeling’s avatar

Of course, what a great website and informative posts, I will bookmark your website.Best Regards!

6. Gaylord Smeltzer’s avatar

Anyone made several decent items there. I looked online for the problem and identified most individuals will accompany with your web site cl0006's blog · Make up blog: Just in case….

7. fuglsang’s avatar

Looks like you need to clear out some spam, Cammy. A couple of things:

Did this theme come with an “About me” page. If not, create one and see if it shows up on the home page.

Seems like you’re missing a header image. You might look to see if you can put a photo in there.

You can delete most of the links that came with the theme. Replace them with 2-3 of your classmates and my WP site so you can check it regularly.

Comments are now closed.