Religion Post

This week, even though we missed a day due to class sign up we spent our day creating a rubric for the upcoming project presentation for our given prompts. But I could mention about the reading we were assigned over the week, which was over Goddess Pilgrimages. It was a little dry and hard to swallow at first, but I managed to read it and truthfully, I didn’t really understand it much. All I got from the reading was that the goddess pilgrimages weren’t different from other pilgrimages like the one to Mecca. Except, the fact that when on a goddess pilgrimage one can do it out of curiosity or for spiritual reasons. Either way, the pilgrim or tourist is still accepted by the followers of the goddess religion, because in goddess religions the believers want people to make the journey and take in the scenery. I personally like goddess religions because it accepts everyone and doesn’t really have rules and regulations that dictates living standards.

4 comments

1. Arianne Zebley’s avatar

Wonderful post. I learn something more challenging on distinct blogs every day. It will be stimulating to see content through other writers and practice something from their own store. I’d want to use some using the content about my web site whether anyone don’t thoughts. Natually I’ll offer you a link on your web blog. Thanks pertaining to sharing.

2. Galaxy Note Christmas Deals’s avatar

The when Someone said a weblog, Lets hope it doesnt disappoint me around this blog. I mean, Yes, it was my solution to read, but I personally thought youd have some thing interesting to state. All I hear is really a few whining about something you could fix if you ever werent too busy trying to find attention.

3. Christmas Asus Ultrabook Coupons 2012’s avatar

Hello! I merely would like to give a large thumbs up for the great information you have here within this post. We are coming back to your website for more soon.

4. Christmas Macbook Pro 2012’s avatar

Ive been exploring for a bit for any highquality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So i am happy to convey that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to dont forget this website and give it a glance regularly.

Comments are now closed.