11-year-old Jaeden Lieberher-Profile Story

Profile Article

The article itself isn’t really about him, but at the same time it is…if that makes any sense. He’s a new up and coming actor who is staring in the new movie “St. Vincent”. The article is basically just saying to watch out for him as he is going to go far in the movie life, acting and directing (when he grows up). There wasn’t much of an article about him it was just an interview that he had with USA Today and the video of the interview was right above it so I only skimmed the article.

When I got done with the article I instantly thought “wow, this kid is adorable”. He was struggling with the questions during the interview, he couldn’t figure out the right words to say but he eventually got it! He’s just in general a cute kid. Very nice and trying his best for his age.

The picture for the profile is from a scene in the movie and he just so happens to be looking down and to the side, but he shows personality. The video is all on him so you can get a good look at his face. Here’s a screen shot from the video:

No Comment