New Comment 12/4

CNN News Article

This is by far the best article I’ve read for a news comment this semester. The video sent chills down my spin, and when Walkers father was talking and just stopped mid thought and broke down in tears, just sent even more chills racing through my body. The video had great information in it about the accident and about the actor himself,  The article itself was long, a lot of information about the accident, Walkers charity, Walker himself, Walkers friends and family, his acting career and even his fans reactions to his accident and death. The article even gave me chills at some points. I didn’t want to stop reading it. It was just a very good article. A little all over the place. But still very good. Some key words were linked to pictures and other information about whatever they were talking about. I would encourage everyone to read CNN article.

1 Comment so far

1.   fuglsang on December 6th, 2013

I wonder how much of your reaction to the story has to do with your interest in it. It’s a powerful story, but most stories about death (violent death) are. They become more powerful wham we relate to the subject. Or, when the story shows us how we relate.