New Comment

New Article

This was an amazing story to read..it did have a video at the end but it was basically word for word to the article. It was perfect length for someone with a short attention span. It was a medical story for that kind of scared me at first. I went in thinking I wasnt going to be able to understand it. But even though it was all about her birth defect they talked about it in a way that a normal average American who knows nothing about medical stuff could understand the article. It had a strong lead I thought and a great family picture at the top. I liked the lay out of the article. How the video was at the end..it made you read the article and not be lazy and just watch the video right away. It made you read the effort the reporter took into writing the article.

1 Comment so far

1.   fuglsang on November 6th, 2013

Yes, it was understandable, but probably because doctors/scientists couldn’t add much. From what I can tell, this person is the only one known to have this genetic defect. I would say the paragraphs are too long. They could be broken up. But the emotion and feeling is there.